Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Website
Welcome to our web site ( the “Site”) We are very pleased to welcome you to our site, but before you read on about us, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to read the important materials that follow:
The site is owned by Hydes’ Brewery Limited. Our company information is as follows:
Hydes’ Brewery Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 126186. The registered office of Hydes’ Brewery Limited is at:
The Beer Studio
30 Kansas Avenue
Telephone: 0161 226 1317
Fax: 0161 232 5200
Our VAT number is 145 8239 53
You may email us by clicking here
The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions ( the “Terms”) that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you.
The following points may help you to understand the legal framework in which we operate:
Rights – all of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
Trade marks – the name of our company and various brands are trade marks belonging to us or a third party. We would ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
The information on this website has been prepared solely to provide general information. It is not intended to provide advice regarding you or any specific site or person. You should not take (nor refrain from taking) any action based upon the materials on this Web Site without first taking appropriate professional advice from a person who is familiar with your circumstances.
No warranties – we have taken care in preparing the materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format
- Software or files downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses
- All materials will be accurate or complete
Our Liability – to the fullest extent possible at law we exclude all liability for any loss or damage ( including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage ) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this Site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Links to other sites – Links or references to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links or references, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this Site – if you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our images;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any trademarks displayed on this Site without written permission from us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Other legal notices – there may be other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas.
Changes to this legal notice – we may amend this legal notice from time to time.
Law and jurisdiction – these Terms and any matter relating to this Site will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
Terms & Conditions: Hydes Order and Pay Online Portal
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the Hydes order and pay online portal (the Portal)
In order to utilise the Portal the following user requirements must be met:
- The user must be aged 18 or over
- If alcoholic or age-restricted products are purchased, the purchaser and any intended consumer must be over 18 and able to provide valid ID, on request.
- The Portal requires use of Apple/Google pay or a suitable payment card to process orders.
- Admission and service at licensed premises are subject to licensing laws.
Hydes do not accept responsibility for any damage or data loss caused to your device as a result of your use of the Portal. It is at the site manager’s sole discretion to refuse service to any individual or to make any other decision which is aimed at promoting or adhering to the licensing objectives, including promoting any internal or pub-specific policies/procedures.
All products and offers are subject to availability. Alternative products or refunds may be offered, where appropriate, at the duty manager’s discretion.
If you experience technical issues when using the Portal (for example, if the system screen freezes, payment is interrupted or you are charged twice for the same order), these may be resolved by speaking to the pub duty manager.
If your order is refunded, owing to product/offer availability or as a customer service goodwill gesture, it will usually be processed in the following way – through the pub’s till, with the funds being returned to the payment account or card within 48 hours.
We apologise, but it is not possible to amend or cancel orders, once placed.